- Global Assignment Deleted from UI
- Compound Employee API query returns GA employment
- Successfactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
To Reproduct this issue:
- Logon to the instance
- Click Employee Files
- Find the employee X
- Click Take Action
- Select Manage Global Assignment Details
- Choose the option End or Delete Global Assignment Details
- Click Delete
- Perform a CE API query and see the Global Assignment employment is returned.
The "Delete" functionality in global assignments does not actually delete it but rather sets the status to obsolete.
A Job Information record gets created with the employment status "Obsolete" and once this status is set the assignment will no longer be visible on the UI.
If the customer wants to completely delete the Global Assignment, that it should not be picked by Compound Employee API. They have to purge it from the system.
You Delete a Global Assignment employment in UI setting it to 'Obsolete', then create a new "Purge Inactive User" request and enter the selected user. This will delete the terminated employment while leaving other Active ones for the same person intact.
- Compound Employee
- Global Assignment