'Define Account Selections' option is missing when creating a new Realignment Run.
SAP Cloud For Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales workcenter.
- Go to Realignment Runs view.
- Click on New.
- From the 'Select Account' tab , 'Define Account Selections' option is missing.
This is because you have scoped the question 'Do you want to use account filters to create realignment runs?' in Territory Management.
Kindly descope the above mentioned Scoping question.
You can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Step-4 Questions.
- Expand Sales --> Account and Activity Management --> Territory Management.
- Descope the question 'Do you want to use account filters to create realignment runs?'
- Click on Next and Finish to save the scoping changes.
realignment runs , account , selection , KBA , LOD-CRM-TM , Territory Management , Problem