You want to query the Identity Business Object by using the BusinessPartnerUUID in the Repository Explorer, however you experience the following dump when you execute the query after providing the BusinessPartnerUUID:
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the SAP Cloud Applications Studio.
- Navigate to the Repository Explorer and expand the Identity Business Object.
- Right-Click on the QueryByElements and select Execute Query as visible in the screenshot below.
- Select BusinessPartnerUUID as the parameter and provide the UUID i.e "12345678-9000-0000-0000-000000000000". (12345678-9000-0000-0000-000000000000 refers to the Business Partner UUID you wish to query)
- Press OK to execute the query.
- The dump mentioned above can be observed.
The query parameter BusinessPartnerUUID is incorrectly formatted, to resolve this issue the formatting of the UUID has to be changed.
To execute the query successfully, remove the delimiters "-" from the BusinessPartnerUUID and execute the query, the new UUID should look as following "00000000000000000000000000000000".
PDI, Query, QueryByElements, Identity, BusinessPartnertUUID, UUID, Fails, SDK, Repository Explorer, delimiter, Execute , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-QRY , ByDesign Studio BO Queries , Problem