You have enabled Service Quote function and want to print Pro-Forma Invoice based on service quote. But you are not able to find the option in the work center view.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Service Quotes view.
- Select any service quote, there is no option to create Pro Forma Invoice.
The Pro Forma Invoice based on Sales Quotes is not enabled. Service Quote and Sales Quote are sharing the same scope question. To enable the Pro Froma Invoice for service quote, you need to scope the question 'Pro Forma Invoice Based on Sales Quote'.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the project and click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4 Questions, Open Sales -> Customer Invoicing ->Miscellaneous Invoicing, you can find the question 'Pro Forma Invoice Based on Sales Quote'.
- Select it and finish the change.
Afterwards, the Pro Forma Invoice option will be available in Sales Quotes and Service Quotes view.
Pro-Forma Invoice; Service Quote; Sales Quote , KBA , SRD-CRM-QUO , Quotations , How To