- How to create a deep link to an SAP Jam content when I have SSO enabled?
- How to bypass SF or SSO login page when accessing an SAP Jam document link?
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Find a file on SAP Jam where you would like to share
- Copy the link from the URL
- Send an e-mail to your users with that link (e.g.: https://jam.sapjam.com/groups/anyHash1/documents/anyHash2/slide_viewer?_lightbox=true?companyId=MyCompanyID&idp=performancemanager.successfactors.com)
- User will click the link to access the document
- The system will redirect the user to the SSO login page instead of going directly to the document
- Once the user is authenticated on SF and clicks on the link again, this time, the system goes to the correct page
This happens when your SAP SuccessFactors instance is set up with SSO and the user is not logged into it (or authenticated at the IdP).
Option #1: Setup IdP Redirect
Customer will need to reach out to Partners or SAP Cloud Product Support Team (LOD-SF-PLT-SEL) requesting the setup of the IdP deeplink URL in Provisioning. This URL will be provided by the customer and it needs to enable the user to login to SuccessFactors using SSO. In other words, customer needs to provide us the internal URL they use to start their SSO logins to us.
Option #2: Add a RelayState on your content URL
While using the direct URL for the content, you can append it with the RelayState parameter using your IdP URL as well.
jam deeplink, deep link, sso deeplink, relaystate, relay state, sso, idp redirect , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-EML , Email Notification Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-DEP , SSO Deeplink , How To