You click the Preview Button to display the Print Form for your Custom Business Object and some fields display incorrect values.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created a Custom Solution in the Cloud Application Studio.
- You have created a Custom Business Object (BO).
- You have created a Custom Business Configuration Object (BCO).
- You have created a Custom Business Configuration Set for your Custom BCO (BCC).
- You have created a Print Form for your Custom BO.
- You have enabled Preview Functionality for your Print Form.
The Print Form displays the Code Data defined in the BCC instead of the Description Data.
Use a Transient Element to store the Description Data:
Open your Custom BO in your Custom Solution.
- Add a new Transient Element to the BO:
- Create an AfterLoading Script File for your Custom BO.
- Populate the Transient Element with the Description Data of your BCC:
- Add the New Transient Element to the Form Data Structure of your Custom Print Form (.fthd file).
- Open your Custom Print Form in Adobe LiveCycle Designer (.xdp file).
- Drag and drop your New Transient Element to the Design View:
- Close the LiveCycle Designer and Save and Activate your Solution.
- You will now see the Description Data displayed on your Print Form:
Preview, Display, BCC, BCO, BO, Print, Form, LiveCycle, Designer, Transient, Business, Configuration, Set, Object, Wrong, Correct, Adobe, UI, AfterLoading, After-Loading, PDI, custom PDF Preview , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , How To