The "Display Fiscal Period As" option in Model Preferences when changing from "Period" to "Month" has no effect in stories in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.12.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Open a Model
- Navigate to Model Preferences
- Navigate to Fiscal Time
- Change "Display Fiscal Period As" option from "Period" to "Month"
- Observe that in the Story, the Fiscal Period is still shown as "Period" such as P1, P2 etc.
This issue has been resolved in SAP Analytics Cloud Wave 2019.14.0
If you like to see "Months" instead of "Periods" in charts/tables, you can set the hierarchy of your Date dimension to a hierarchy including "Month", eg. "Year-Quarter-Month" or "Year-Month" or whatever hierarchy you wish (excluding those with the "Period" such as "FiscalYear-Quarter-Period").
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem