Fiscal Period is not shown as Month in Story even it is set Display fiscal period as Month in the model
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.13
Reproducing the Issue
Create a Model contains Date dimension.
- In the Model preferences, enable Fiscal time based on this Date dimension.
- Set Display fiscal period as Month
- Save this model.
- Based on this model, create a story.
- Add this Date dimension into a chart or a table.
- Set hierarchy for this Date dimension as Fiscal Year, Quarter, Period to display the Period.
- Notice the Period is still shown as P01, P02, etc which is not Calendar Month.
It is a defect.
This issue is planned to be fixed in version 2019.14.
- Fiscal Time setting in Model Preferences
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Bug Filed