- Table alternating colors are gray and white. How to change the background colors?
- In SAP Analytics Cloud, when using the Table Template: "Alternating Rows", it alternate the background color of the rows between gray and white. How to change the altenating background colors of a Table?
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAP Analytics Cloud, create a Story.
- Add a Table to the Story.
- Select the Table, and under "Styling", set the Table Properties Template to: "Alternating Rows"
- Notice the Table rows background color alternate between gray and white. How to change the altenrating background color?
- There is no option on a Table in SAP Analytics Cloud to set the alternating backgound row colors. It can only alternate the row colors between gray and white.
- The only suggestion is to return on your Story the maximum number of rows your Table will ever display, and to manually color each row with the desired alternate background color.
KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0