You are creating outbound files and the system is showing the status "Error in file creation" for Bank Transfer using NACHA type.
In Display Log option, the error message appears "Bank transfer ABC:missing Employer Ident Number (company tax arrangements)" (where ABC represents the Bank Transfer ID)
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Select Outbound Files view.
- Find file ID DEF & Select Display Log (where DEF represents the Outbound File ID).
- In Messages tab you will find the error message.
The Employer Identification Number is not maintained in the Tax Authority, or in Supplier/Customer master data.
Maintain Tax Number Type in the Account master data as Employer Identification Number, and fill the Tax Number as well.
The Employer Identification Number must be maintained in the Tax Authority, as well as Supplier/Customer details.
Maintain Tax Number Type in the Account master data, as Employer Identification Number is not maintained.
Open the Suppliers/Customer in question:
- Press button View All.
- Go to tab Financial Data.
- Tax Data subtab.
- Tax Numbers section.
- Click Add Row.
- Fill in the Country.
- Enter Tax Number Type: Employer Identification Number.
- Enter Tax Number: include the specific one.
NACHA. Bank Transfer. Tax Number. Employer. , KBA , SRD-FIN-MOP , Payment Management , How To