You are trying to add the Table Calculation for the Invoice Documents view, however, you do not see the option under the Personalization/Adaptation.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Documents view.
- Click on the user icon.
- Select Start Personalization Mode.
- Click on Key User Settings.
- Select Start Adaptation Mode.
- Right Click on the table below Type.
- The Calculation Table is not available.
You would expect the Calculation Table to be available as it is for example in the Sales Order OWL:
Since the Invoice Documents OWL (Object Work List) is SADL (Service Adaption Definition Language) based, the view does not support Aggregation and Calculation.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center link. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of Cloud Service Center link, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Calculation Table; Customer Invoicing; Invoice Documents; OWL; SADL; , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To