I have a category page has the purpose of group jobs of a specific country but no jobs appear in this category page.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a job requisition in RCM
2. Select a country of your custom picklist (e.g. Vietnam)
3. Post the job externally to RMK
4. The job will not appear in the category page that has the rule country: VN
If you analyze the job requisition in RMK, only the first two letters of the word Vietnam were received from RCM. However, Vi is not a valid ISO code for the country Vietnam.
This is a configuration issue since RCM should be sending an ISO code for the country field in RMK.
You have two options to fix the configuration issue:
- Replace labels by ISO codes your custom country picklist in RCM (e.g. Vietnam should be VN).
- Use location objects in your implementation. For this option refer to the following KBAs:
Rules, CSB, Category, Strategy, Pages, ISO, Code, RCM, RMK, Location, Object , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem