You are creation a SOAP call with Manage Customer Contract In webservice. You are adding header level price components, but the contract is created without header level price components.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- You are creating a SOAP call with header level price component, e.g.
- Navigate to the Sales Order workcenter.
- Open the Contracts view.
- Open the created contract.
- Select the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
No header level pricing details are entered.
- Currently header level price components are not supported in Manage Customer Contract In webservice.
- You can use item level based price components in the web service call.
- You can also adjust header level price components manually in the UI.
Item level based price components can be used the following way in web services:
Customer Contract, Web Service, Price Components, Header Level, Discount, Surcharge, , KBA , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , Problem