The Position title is not being displayed on the Position object nor in the Job Infomration record of the Incumbent, despite maintaining a value on the Position object.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite- All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Job Information record of a User, notice that the Position title is not displayed. The Expectation is to have the position title, followed by position code in paranthesis.
- Navigate to Manage Positions -> Respective position. Only the position code / blank space is displayed on the top despite maintaing a title
This is a configuration issue
- The position object derives its name / title from the externalname field
- This issue comes up when the externalname field is set to Not visible.
Set the visibility of this field to Editable.
- That would then display the position title
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , How To