You are trying to import multiple leaved for the same employee on the same date as per Importing Existing Leave Requests into Time Off.
Also, according to the KBA 2332567 this should be possible however you are facing an error saying: You cannot request time off from HH:MM to HH:MM because absences already exist between these times.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Import and Export Data;
- Select Download Template and Employee Time;
- Fill the Template;
- Now Select Import Data and Employee Time;
- Select and File and click in Validate;
- Go to Monitor Jobs;
- See that the Import has Failed with the log "You cannot request time off from HH:MM to HH:MM because absences already exist between these times"
When importing multiple absences on the same day for the same employee there are some details you need to consider.
- Both leaves are of the same type (hours or Days);
- In Hourly leaves, you must fill all the relevant fields;
Make sure that both leaves are hourly and that you are filling the following fields:
- startTime: format must be 00:00:00;
- endTime: format must be 00:00:00;
- deductionQuantity: format is decimal so for example 1:30 hours are 1.5;
- quantityInHours: format is decimal so for example 1:30 hours are 1.5;
See below example for these fields:
import multiple leaves import hourly leaves , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem