Jam integration with SharePoint not validating "Site URL".
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
Two possible scenarios:
- When admin user tries to create a new External Folder/Repository on Sharepoint integration, the site URL is not being validated. Any String can be saved there.
- When a new repository is created by admin user, no error message is being shown if a repository with same field value for "Site URL" already exists. The User cannot identify why the entry cannot be saved.
Both old API and new API still work, but old API might encounter some issues as "Site URL” Field is not validated.
- Go to the Jam Admin Settings
- External Applications
- Look for the external application named "Sharepoint"
- Click on Action > Manage Document Libraries
- Click on Update to Graph API
jam integration with sharepoint - Site URL not validating - upgrade to graph API - jam external application , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-SPT , Sharepoint Integration , Problem