You are using one of the following reports:
- Customer Insight: Hot Leads
- Customer Insight: Leads by Source
- Customer Insight: List of Leads
and you find leads are missing.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports.
- Search for one of the reports, for example Customer Insight: Hot Leads.
- You open the report and find either no data or some leads are missing.
This is because there is a restriction on the report relating to the following fields:
- Qualification Level = 03 (Hot)
- Lifecycle Status = 2 (Qualified)
Any leads that do not fulfill these criteria will not be shown.
If this does not suit your scenario, you could check the option of creating a custom report to fulfill your requirement.
For example, you can use the data source Lead Funnel (CODMKLEFU).
If you need assistance with creating your report please contact your implementation partner.
CODMKLEFU, CODMKLEFJ_Q0001, CODMKLEFJ_Q0002, CODMKLEFJ_Q0003, reports, data source, leads, No report data available to display; check the selection, not shown, missing, not displayed. , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To