You created the Customer Return Delivery Notification XXX with an external reference (which does not exist in your ByD system). However, you face an error when entering the expired Identified Stock YYY.
XXX = Inbound Delivery Notification ID.
YYY = Identified Stock ID.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inbound Logistics work center.
- Select Inbound Delivery Notifications view.
- Search for the Inbound Delivery Notification XXX.
- Select the Inbound Delivery Notification XXX.
- Click Post Goods Receipt.
- Enter the Actual Quantity.
- Enter the Identified Stock YYY.
- The error message is thrown:
Identified stock YYY expired on DD.MM.YYYY
You can only use an expired Identified Stock if you select an existing reference in ByD. If you use an existing reference, the system will consider the Fulfilled Date in Customer Demand as reference to check if the Identified Stock is valid. In case you use an external reference, the system will consider the Planned Delivery Date in Inbound Delivery Notification, hence the error message.
As the system is using the Planned Delivery Date as reference when you enter an external reference, the system is working as expected.
IDN IStock Expiration , KBA , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , How To