- How do you add flags for Languages found in Options > Change Language?
- How do you change flags for these Languages?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
How to Add Flags
For customers, you will need to raise a Support incident with component LOD-SF-PLT-LAN for Support team to enable the "Display flags next to languages in user options" in Provisioning.
The Support team will enable this in the backend:
This will result to:
How to change the country flags for the languages
After enabling the feature in the backend, you can perform the change of flags in the UI. Follow steps below:
- Navigate to "Manage Languages"
- Search for the language you want to change
- Under the "Action" column, hover over the three dots
- Select "Change flag image"
5. Choose a new image for that flag
6. Click "Save" at the bottom of the screen
KBA 2576546 - Working with Manage Language Feature - Platform
language, flag, add, change, change languages, options , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Issues with Translations (Language Issues) , Problem