- Comment symbol appears in stories within embed mode on each and every widget in the story.
- Commenting is not possible just the icon appears when clicking on any widget.
- Symbol appears for even small widgets or pictures, which are being used as clickable objects to navigate between pages not letting end user to navigate to another page. This causes end user confusion of not knowing why the comment icon should come up but can not be used or disabled.
- This was not the case in earlier release waves, for example in 2019.08 Wave.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Open any story within embed mode (i.e. by adding ;mode=embed at the end of the story URL).
- Click anywhere on the story and observe that comment symbol icon appears for every single widgets/element on the story.
This issue is fixed and planned to be released in 2019.13 Wave and above versions for Bi-weekly releases and in Q3 (Wave 2019.15.) for QRC releases.
Note: In upcoming waves (as of Wave 2019.15) commenting in embed mode can be disabled under System > Administration > System Configuration.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem