- The number format of currency fields in compensation/variable pay forms is not the same as in Adhoc reports
- There are more decimal places for currency fields in the Adhoc report if compared to the Compensation form
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Compensation form
- Open the form of an employee
- Check the value of one currency field e.g. Total Pay is $589
- Now run an Adhoc report and check that the result for this employee is Total Pay 588.99999
The data in Adhoc is retrieved from db directly and no number format is applied.
The result in csv for this case will be 588.99999. In Excel, if you apply a number formatting with no decimal places, the result will be 589.
Number format decimals Adhoc report and Compensation form currency money field variable pay , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To