You set a column filter, however, when you try to export the table to excel, you notice that is not been applied properly.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Use the column filter to filter by a specific aspect.
- Click Export to Microsoft Excel.
- It keep loading forever and the excel file is never downloaded
Column filter is not supported for the export to excel.
Thus when you try to apply column filter it will be ignored and all the record will be exported. If you have huge a number of records it will keep loading.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Export; Excel; Column; Filter; Loading; Error; , KBA , SRD-CC-OIN-XL , Excel Integration , How To