When trying to open dashboards the following error can be seen: <name of measure> is not supported for model <Name of Model> based on Live Data Connection <Connection Name>
Opening model in Modeler states that some functions used in the past (ISNULL, count NOT NULL, GRANDTOTAL, ) are highlighted as not supported, for example:
- The function "ISNULL" cannot be used in the formula as it is not supported by the system
As resolving the problem temporarily refresh the story to get rid of the error and the widgets will appear correctly.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.11
- Model based on Live HANA Datasource
Reproducing the Issue
Open the story and observe the errors in widgets.
Navigate to the Modeler and see columns/formulas highlighted in red.
Timing issue where a request to be sent to live HANA server before the server logon occurs. This request is triggered by the Dynamic Text you are using which is based off the Calculation Input Control.
This code fix is pushed into Wave 11.
#1. Remove any Dynamic Text from your problematic stories.
#2. Refreshing the page the widgets will load and issue is gone until the clearing cache/closing browser session.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem