Automated job broadcasting to Standard Job Distribution partners (Organic Network)
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Automated job broadcasting to Standard Job Distribution partners (Organic Network):
Customer jobs are automatically distributed to many of the interactive sources used today like job aggregation sites and free job posting sites. SuccessFactors maintains a partnership network with a number of job aggregators and job boards that drive traffic to SuccessFactors customer sites.
Automated (no customer effort needed) feeds are set up on the customer’s go-live date. The objective of this program is to select partners that deliver not only quantity of candidates but also quality of candidates. SuccessFactors also holds these partners to very high standards and policies to ensure a quality candidate experience. Many job boards and aggregators in the industry have job distribution practices that are not candidate friendly. SuccessFactors cannot control the practice of every global job board or aggregator; however, the network does aid in providing the most direct connection of candidates to your Talent Community. Other notes:
• Partners are asked to not re-distribute customer jobs to other 3rd parties
• Partners are asked to not require registration of candidates on their site (though some have this as mandatory)
• Only relevant jobs are sent to relevant sources; for example, an engineering job board partner only accepts engineering relevant jobs. Additionally, College Recruiter only selects a handful of internship, college graduate or entry-level postings.
• Upon request, a customer can be supplied a code that prevents selected jobs from being in this job distribution program.
• Not all sources accept all jobs from the feeds, and some may be a case by case basis. SuccessFactors cannot guarantee that all jobs will always be posted, nor the success of the postings. Results may vary from customer to customer.
• The SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing Media team is continually working with new organizations to add more sources to SuccessFactors base product offering.
• A Task must be submitted to Recruiting Marketing Media team by the customer Project Manager to ensure process is set up (recommended at minimum 3-5 days prior to RMK go-live).
*Indeed, Job Rapido, and Glassdoor require client-signed authorization to index XML feeds prior to launch of RMK
Note: red indicates as of 3/28/19 commercial terms are still under discussion and this source is not live Note: green indicates as of 3/28/19 this source is still pending or “coming soon”
** As a reminder, this is meant to be a source of supplemental traffic, not a replacement to any sponsored activity you may currently have live with any of these partners. These partnerships provide a direct apply candidate experience from each of these job boards to your careersite as opposed to a direct scrape or third-party posting.
Overview of Standard International Boards:
SuccessFactors maintains a partnership network with a number of job aggregators and job boards that drive traffic to SuccessFactors customer sites internationally. The following are Standard Job Distribution Partners (Organic Network) that have international reach.
KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-MED , RMK Media Requests and Feeds , Problem