You want to update a Sales Unit of a Sales Quote. While trying to update it via Data Workbench, you get the below error:
Saving not possible as the Pricing Status is not Calculated Successfully.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Workbench work center
- Select the Update tab under Import view
- Search and select the object Sales Quote
- Select Next and upload the file
- Select Next and Import the file
- Go to the Monitor view
- You can see that the file has ended up with error
When you click on the error link you get the file with the mentioned error.
A Sales Unit cannot be changed in completed documents like Sales Quote.
Organizational units have a validity. Therefore you can restrict the validity of the old Organizational Units and create a new one if needed and use that in new documents.
Pricing, Sales Quote, Sales Unit, Data Workbench , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem