In order to have more tokens in the job description header and footer tokens list, you will need to add them to the Listing Fields part of the job requisition XML.
How can that be done through Manage Templates feature?
NOTE: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
It's possible to do this change or addition of new fields through Manage Templates feature. If you don't have it enabled and would like to have it, please follow up this KBA: 2157630 - Enabling Manage Templates in Recruiting
To update that information through Manage Templates, you will need to do the following:
- Go to Manage Templates feature
- Go to Job Requisition
- Select a Job Requisition Template, and open it up
- Under Template Settings page, there will be an option '1 Listing Fields defined. Click to modify.' Click there.
- Then, you can select the fieldID for the field you would like to add as a token
- Click on Save
- Click on Publish, to publish the new job requisition template
listing fields, manage templates job requisition, custom tokens, job description header, job description, job description footer, job description tokens , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To