- The following error occurs when you create a live data connection to an SAP Universe with the BOE Live Data Connect 2.0.1 (LUC 2.0) with SAML SSO authentication enabled in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- An unexpected error occurred, please contact your administrator
- The following error appears in the Tomcat log:
- Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.10.1
- SAP BOE Live Data Connect 2.0.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to https://<tomcathostname>:<tomcatport>/sap/boc/ina/GetServerInfo
- Successfully log into the Custom Identity Provider (IDP).
- Observe the error message.
- Missing certificate authority (CA) from the JRE cacerts truststore.
- CA certificate is more than 128 bits.
- Confirm the CA certificate is not missing from the CACERTS in JRE directory.
- Confirm the CA certificate uses 128-bit SSL encryption.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem