Different values of data between SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12 and from a table or chart from SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
The HANA calculation view has inputs that are defined and evaluated with a precision of 2 causing the data discrepancy.
- Follow the steps in the SAP Note 2491564 and add a cast to expressions that contain multiplication or division so they have a higher precision.
- Either using decfloat or a higher scale for Fixed data types. For example, abs((decfloat("ABC")/decfloat("XYZ"))*360).
- 2222121 - SAP HANA Wrong Result Sets
- 2491564 - Different Results When Switching the Execution Engine From or to SQL Optimization
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem