The following "Selecting All Members exceeds the 4000 member display limit. Server side search has automatically been turned on. Mobile filters may not match web filters: excluded members are crossed out; included members don't appear to be selected."error occurs when searching for values in an Input Control in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.10.1
- SAP BOE Live Data Connect (LUC) 1.0.7
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create a story based on a Live Universe Connection with BOE Live Data Connect (LUC) 1.0.7
- Create a page filter on a dimension with more than 4000 unique values
- Select "all values" in the design mode of the page filter
- Search for values in the "View" mode of the story and observe that not all values can be searched
- Search for the same values in "Edit" mode and observe that all values can be found
Make sure that the latest version of LUC is installed.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem