- The following error message occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) in "Step 2: Upload Identity Provider metadata" for "SAML Single Sign-On (SSO)" after uploading the IdP metadata:
"The uploaded file is formatted incorrectly. Please add the XML prolog to the beginning of the file and try uploading it again. For example, <?xml version ="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>."
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.16
- Custom Identity Provider (IdP)
Reproducing the Issue
- Follow "Enabling a Custom SAML Identity Provider".
- Upload the IdP metadata in Step 2.
XML prolog is missing from the metadata xml file.
- Edit the metadata xml.
- Add XML prolog in the first line. (e.g.:<?xml version ="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>)
- Save the file.
- Upload it to SAC again.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem