We would like to have the title of a category page in a browser to display a specific text.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to a category page
- Check the browser tab for it title
- Go to career site builder
- Select Category
- Find the category you wish to change and click the button to edit it.
- Go to Component Layout tab and click the engine icon
- Select Meta Tags option
- Edit Page & Meta Title field with the title you want and confirm it
- Publish the change
- Page title is changed as desired
RMK category, category page, title, CSB, career site builder, , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To