On the RMK website, after clicking 'Apply with LinkedIn', the widget is blank and does not show the button to login to LinkedIn.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
After clicking on Apply with LinkedIn, a blank widget is displayed:
In the console (Developer Tools), you will see this message:
The problem is that the SF API is not whitelisted by LinkedIn - there was an issue during the integration setup. Generally, this happens because when a related URL is updated in Provisioning, the LinkedIn object in Manage Data is updated as well, but this is not transferred to the LinkedIn side.
Follow these steps one by one:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Data > search for "LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration". There should be a single entry.
- Delete permanently this entry:
- Make sure you are NOT logged in to LinkedIn with any account on your current browser. If you are, please log out first at this step
- Go to Admin Center > Integration Center > Security Center > LinkedIn Account Setup
- Sign in with the account which has the required rights on the LinkedIn side:
- This process should have whitelisted the domain. To complete the resolution, the RMK website needs to be reloaded via Command Center. If you do not have access to do this, ask your implementation partner or contact support to have it done.
- The widget should now display the sign-in button correctly:
Apply with LinkedIn, widget, missing button, error origin not in API domain , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem