- Partial [User ID] members are failed randomly to be imported from SuccessFactors Entity [Employment Information (EmpJob)] in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Number of Members for [User ID] will be less than number of imported rows
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.16
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Try to create a new model on Import Data connection to SAP SuccessFactors.
- Search with key word "EmpJob" and then select the entity under folder "EC - Employee Information" to build a query.
- Select [User ID] and other objects, and then set filter on [Effective Date].
=> All [User ID] appears unique in Prepare Data stage.
=> However, after creating model, Number of Members for [User ID] will be less than number of imported rows.
=> If trying to create another model using same query definition (or refresh the same query for the created model), same number of rows will be imported, but Number of Members for [User ID] will change (but still less than number of imported rows).
- This issue has been identified as product defect by Development.
- The reason is the sort in SuccessFactors side with $top-$skip pagenation with default 1000 rows.
This issue will be fixed on wave 2019.15.
Workaround: Use freehand SQL to make force correct orderby on the OData connection.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, rows, number, members, User ID, UserID, EmpJob, Employee Information, SF, SFSF, imported, miss, missing, partial, less, equal, fail, import, acquire, data , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem