- Slow performance and browser crash when opening specific story page based on planning model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Aw, Snap - Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC.
- Open the affected story and navigate to a specific tab.
It takes a long time to load the page and the following error occurs:
Aw, Snap - Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.
Task Manager shows that Chrome browser uses up over 2000 MB of memory.
Instability in Chrome versions:
- Upgrade to Chrome 75.0.3770.142 or higher. See Chrome release updates from the Chrome team - Stable Channel Update for Desktop.
- Workaround: Use Microsoft Edge until Chrome is updated.
- System Requirements and Technical Prerequisites - Client Software Requirements
- Chrome Releases - Stable Channel Update for Desktop
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud *** Master KBA ***
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, slow, performance, long, crash, memory, planning, model, Aw, Snap, chrome, over, Error Navigating through and Using a Planning Model, SAC users are unable to use stories for more than a few moments before the page stops working. No planning operations can be completed in any department of business. After a short while of working within planning models, users will experience an error that causes them to have to restart their browser and log back into SAP Analytics Cloud before continuing with any work , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem