In Advanced Reporting, data not fetched for certain users in Job Information for Certain users for Current Date - Canvas / ORD reports.
- They are visible if the date options are set to Show All
- You can also see these users in Employee Exports and in the UI
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Report Center - Report Canvas - New Advanced Reporting query.
Employment Object and add User Sys ID, First & Last Name, Effective Start & End Date then Emp Job Info T Effective Latest Change field
With Date Options selected as Date Type "Current Date" the user csadmin is not shown in the query result while the user sfadmin is shown.
- If you select the Date Type as Show All , csadmin's data is available is shown as below:
Effective Latest Change value is "N" for the affected record.
When "Current Date" option is selected, the query only includes records where Effective Start Date is less than or equal to today's date, Effective End Date is greater than or equal to today and Effective Latest Change is either 1,Y,y,NULL.
- If you wish to include such records (Effective Latest Change value is "N") as well, change the date options to Show All or to a custom Date Range
- If the data is incorrect, you could just modify that record.
- You could use the Check tool to idenitfy records with this issue.
Admin Center > Check tool > Employee Central Core > Job Information
Effective Latest Change, Data, missing, EC, Employee, Central, Record, Advanced, Report, Canvas, Center, Date, options, current , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ODS , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem