When you set the status of an Opportunity from “In progress” to “Stopped”, alarm message “Check close date” pop-up.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center.
- Go to Opportunity work center view.
- Open an Opportunity with status “In progress”.
- Make sure that the Close Date > or = than Start Date.
- Click Edit button, change the status from “In progress” to “Alarm message “Check close date” pop-up.
The current Close Date is not the system wanted one and therefore needs to be adjusted.
- Close Date format used in this opportunity is not the international format(yyyy-mm-dd).
- You set the Close Date as 12/31/9999(Unlimited).
This is the current standard behavior.
Message “Check close date” will be able to configure from Business Configuration after 1908 release.
Status;Stopped;Check close date;Message Severity Configuration; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To