- Upload Excel File fails with the error message "LOG is not defined" in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud Wave 2019.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Drag an Excel file into home page and click I'm feeling lucky
- It returns the error: LOG is not defined
- You are not able to create a story
The issue only occurs in Wave 2019.11 when SAP Analytics Cloud Agent is not configured in your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant and if for some reasons the tenant does not have a feature that allows users to setup multiple Cloud Agents.
The issue is expected to be solved in Wave 2019.12.
Workaround: You can configure a fake SAP Analytics Cloud Agent to avoid this issue if your SAC tenant is on Wave 2019.11
Go to System > Administration > Datasource Configuration (see below as a sample)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , Digital Boardroom (DiBo) , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning Functionality, Planning Models , LOD-ANA-PR , Predictive Scenarios, Smart Predict , Problem