Upon running the User Item History Audit Report (CSV), when comparing other columns such as Completion Date to the Last Update Time column are not the same. Comparing the Completion Date with other reports or with the user interface, the data is not the same.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management Solution (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Complete an item as a user
- The completion time stamp of the user is January 1st 2019 at 4:00 PM Central Standard Time
- Run the User Item History Audit Report (CSV) with the user ID as the filter
- Notice in the report the Completion Date for the item is January 1st 2019 at 10:00 PM
- Notice that the Last Update Time column is January 1st 2019 at 4:00 PM Central Standard Time
All data in the database is in Universal Standard Time (UTC) and the User Item History Audit Report is only converting the Last Update Time to the admin preference which is what is seen on the user interface as well. All other columns are not converted.
Currently only timezone conversion on the Last Update Time column is expected behavior and no other column is being converted to the admin's timezone preference.
If you wish to change this behavior, please create an enhancement request. The process for this can be seen here 2090228
User item history audit report csv timezone data not correct align different utc aligned change compare successfactors lms learning LRN-60366 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem