How to allow users to be able to read applicants' answers to screening questions.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
Recruiting users with appropriate permissions to the questionResponse field will see a Screening Details section on the application page, listing all the applicant’s responses to the pre-screen questions.
To grant requisition operators access to questionResponse, please follow these steps:
- Go to "Manage templates";
- Select the "Recruiting Management" tab;
- Click "Job Applicantion";
- Select the template you would like to perform the changes;
- Click "Field Permissions defined. Click to modify.";
- Click "Add field permission" and configure the field permissions as please.
(The above is just an example. Please have the permissions set as it best suits your needs)
Note: In case you don't have Manage Templates for Recruiting enabled, the already defined process for SCR requests will be followed.
Screening ; Questions ; Answers ; questionResponse , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To