- After views have been remapped all tables are blank in the story.
- It seems some of the links between the original story and the new HANA views are broken.
- Story Filters can not be removed.
- While doing some actions error message being returned as response from GetResponse calls:
Text: "A non-empty value must be used in the comparison"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform
Invalid filters regarding changed variables haven't been removed automatically from the Story. When variables are changed in database, the saved variable filter information in frontend story is invalid. We need to either migrate or
remove those inconsistent filters.
Fix has been released in Wave 2019.16 to let users to remove stuck filters and auto-correct it.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics empty, white, remove, delete tables, grid, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem