CANDIDATE_FULL_NAME is not being resolved correctly when using it on "Interviewer Availability Notification" email trigger
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Move a candidate to “Interview Scheduling”
2. Proxy as recruiter and set two interviewers with conflicting availability
3. Put a check on “Show slots even if some interviewers are not available”
4. Hover to the conflict availability and click on the “email” icon:
5. Then make sure that you use an email template with [[CANDIDATE_FULL_NAME]] and send it to Interviewer
6. Verify that the email received will resolve the CANDIDATE_FULL_NAME token as the interviewer’s name instead of Candidate’s name
Candidate Tokens should is not be supported in the Interviewer Availability emails. Please refer to Admin center > Recruiting Email Triggers > Interviewer Availability Notification > to know the supported tokens:
The reason for this is that this email trigger is based on an Interview and not on a Candidate. For example, Interview can be scheduled for multiple candidates at the same time. In such cases when the Interviewer Availability emails are being sent, candidate related tokens cannot be resolved as there are multiple candidates involved.
2458806 - Candidate Details Tokens Not Resolving for Outlook Response to Interview Organizer
2276791 - Candidate relative tokens are not resolving in Interview Delete Notification
CANDIDATE_FULL_NAME token, Interviewer Availability Notification, unable to resolve token, [[CANDIDATE_FULL_NAME]] , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem