- After the b1905 release, any bundle run via Report Distributor tool trigger an email to the bundle creator from "JobScheduler@successfactors.com" with a csv attachment "BurstReportingComplete.csv".
- This csv file contains the job name and its status of completion.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite > Report Distributor
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Report Distributor
- Run any bundle
- The Bundle creator will receive an E-mail from "JobScheduler@successfactors.com"
This a known issue and will be fixed in the Q3 2019 / B1908 release.
2521176 - 2019 Release Schedule - SuccessFactors - Product Updates
Internal ticket number for reference ONLY:
Workaround to disable this notification for the bundle creator:
You could recreate the bundle with a user who has e-mail notifications suppressed or has an invalid e-mail address in the system.
e-mail notifications can be suppressed at a user level, from the options page:
NOTE: This setting is not specific to the Report Distributor. Changes will apply to all the mail notifications from the instance, to the user under concern.
If you receive the following message in this page, please check KBA2083652 to know how to allow granular (user-level) control on e-mail notifications:
'The company-wide setting for Email Notification is active, so individual settings are not allowed.'
Import behaviour of Report Distributor to be considered, while applying this workaround:
- The data in the report(s) included in the bundle will depend on the recipients' target population (RBP), if the bundle is distributed (destination) via e-mail
- The data in the report(s) included in the bundle will depend on the report bundle creator's target population (RBP), if the bundle is distributed (destination) offline or through FTP
Report, Distributor, Trigger, E-mail, Burst, Reporting, Complete, Job, Scheduler, mail, notification, suppress, bug, error, working, issue, frequent , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RDT , Report Distributor , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , Bug Filed