Apprentice Management Department plan not showing all selected departments
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Employee Central - Apprentice Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to into Apprentice Management
- Choose "Department Plan" under select some departments
- Result: Not all the selected departments are displayed.
- Example: department "Quality & Process" is displayed; department "Human Resources" cannot be displayed.
This is a misconfiguration issue.
When you have not maintained the apprentice specific information for the department, then even if you select the department name in the multi input box, you will not be presented the apprentice specific information on the calendar which is as expected.
FAQ - Additional Information
Q) How to get the apprentice information for that department?
A) if you want to get the apprentice information for that department follow the steps,
- Go Apprentice management home page
- Take Action
- Manage department
- Select department you want on the calendar
- Fill the details
- Go Apprentice Management home page
- Select department plan
- Select the department
ECT-119103, Apprentice Management, Department plan, Show, Department, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-APM , Apprentice Management , Problem