- Chart legend alignment is not working
- Error: <rect> attribute x: Expected length, "NaN".
- Error: <rect> attribute height: Expected length, "NaN".
- Error: <g> attribute transform: Expected ')', "translate(0NaN,207) rotate(…"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.16
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the story and change the chart alignment.
- When change the alignment from left/right to center, the chart is converted to a strange chart
- Error: <rect> attribute x: Expected length, "NaN" can be found from Chrome developer tool console.
- The issue is caused by a defect in the product.
- The issue is fixed in a future 2019.15, 2019.16 version of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem