You want to clear your On-Hand Stock, since there are negative quantities for Product XXX (XXX represents the Product ID) in Stock Overview.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supply Planning work center.
- Go to the Stock Overview common tasks.
- Search for Product ID XXX.
- Click on Go button.
You notice that there is negative On-Hand Stock for Product XXX.
The negative quantity is appearing in Stock Overview because the quantity is still In-Transit.
You can perform an In-Transit Inventory Adjustment in order to remove the quantity.
- Go to the Physical Inventory work center.
- Select the Adjust In-Transit Stock view.
- Select the line that you want to adjust.
- Click Adjust In-Transit Stock to Zero button.
Please note that you need to do it for every product in which you want to clear the On-Hand Stock.
Negative Stock; On-Hand Stock; , KBA , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , How To