In order to use the HTML floorplan option in RUI, there are some changes that need to be done to the ticket screen.
SAP Cloud for Customer
To make the HTML floorplan work in RUI, some steps need to be taken. If they are not taken, the system will crash upon opening a ticket.
To take them:
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view and open any Ticket.
- Click on Adapt, on the very top right corner of the screen.
- Then click on Edit Master Layout.
- Then, you need to:
- Hide the feeder control on the Overview facet.
- Hide the Interaction Control on the Overview facet.
- Hide the Interactions facet.
- Hide the old Document Flow facet.
- Add the new Document Flow facet.
- Add the New Interactions facet.
After those steps are taken, you can enable the feature. To do so:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Service and Social view.
- Click on Ticket Configuration.
- Mark the Open HTML floorplan in RUI.
HTML ; RUI ; floorplan ; ticket ; layout ; dump ; crash ; prerequisites ; 1905 ; upgrade , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To