How to change the title in the sign in and/or creating account page?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting - All Versions
For almost all pages in the system, you can replace the UI text to better reflect your particular business practices and culture. In order to change the title for the referred pages, you must first have access to Manage Languages. You can find the prerequisites to have Manage Languages and the role-based permission to access the functionality in the following article: 2576546 - Working with Manage Language Feature - Platform. After enabling Manage Languages, follow the next steps:
- In Admin Center, go to Manage Languages
- On the desired Language (e.g., English US, Español), add a custom locale to the default language
- After creating the custom locate and enter the new name, a new pack will be created and will depend on the original language pack, for that, you must to download the default labels.
- Open the downloaded CSV file with the default (It should be similar to the below image). This package contains all default key values and UI texts labels.
- In the key section, you must find for the following 3 keys:
- "Career Opportunities:" = RECRUITING_EXT_HOME_CAREER_OPPORTUNITIES
- "Sign In" = RECRUITING_EXT_HOME_SIGN_IN
- "Create an Account" = CANDIDATE_LOGIN_CREATE_ACCT_TITLE
- After locating the keys, you must create a new CSV file and these keys with the desiderd. To download the new CSV, click on "Download Custom Labels"
- The file will come with the same Key column and language code from the default language, however the language code will come with the "companyID" of system
- Remove the "companyID" from the section, leave only the language code
- Now, you will enter the keys in this empty file
- In the Key column, you will set the Key and for the language code column, the new desired custom label
- Check the following screenshot as reference:
- Save the file and upload the custom labels back to the system
- After uploading, save the changes
- Go to the Account Page and check the changes
NOTE: The custom language with the changed labels will be not available to be selected, but it must be active in Manage Languages, so the system can understand that the custom labels are required and will reflect the changes upon the default language.
2576546 - Working with Manage Language Feature - Platform
Career Opportunities: Sign In; Career Opportunities: Create an Account; RECRUITING_EXT_HOME_CAREER_OPPORTUNITIES; RECRUITING_EXT_HOME_SIGN_IN; CANDIDATE_LOGIN_CREATE_ACCT_TITLE; Manage Language; , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To