If you edit an existing data with a non-required field, you can no longer select “No Selection”. Although the option is there, if you click it, it defaults to the previous value.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile (EP)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the instance;
- Go to some data potlet;
- Insert/select some data;
- After this, select "No Selection";
- The system back the old value.
- Workaround: The workaround is to manually delete the data and No Selection will appear.
- Fix the issue: Plan to fix the issue for release 1908.
no selection, cannot save, save, picklists, employee profile, LOD-SF-EP , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , Bug Filed