You have added a Tax Exemption Certificate to the Account ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Account) and when you add an item to the Invoice Request, the system automatically removes the Tax Exemption Certificate data.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the New Manual Invoice from the common tasks.
- Enter Account ID.
- Click the View All button.
- Navigate to the Items tab.
- Click Add Row button.
- Enter product ID XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the item).
- Navigate to the Taxes subtab.
The following information disappears:
- Tax Exemption Certificate checkbox marked.
- Tax Exemption Certificate ID.
- Tax Exemption Reason.
You have not maintained a price or net value for the item maintained in the document.
This is the expected system behavior.
Enter the List Price manually to the Invoice or, create a Price List for the item under the Price Lists view, in Product and Service Portfolio work center.
Tax Exemption Certificate; Manual Invoice; System Remove; Item; , KBA , AP-TTE-TC , Tax Calculation , How To