I'm trying to post jobs from Recruiting Management (RCM) in our Internal Career Site (ICS) powered by Career Site Builder (CSB) but the jobs don't appear in the Recruiting Marketing (RMK) site.
- SAP SuccessFactores Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Internal Career Site (ICS) powered by Career Site Builder (CSB)
- SAP SuccessFactores Recruiting Management (RCM)
- Identity Authentication Service (IAS)
Reproducing the Issue
- In RCM go to Recruiting
- Create a new job requisition or choose an existent one
- Click on Job Postings
- Post a job requisition internally
- The job will not appear in RMK site for employees logged in
Mandatory RMK fields for internal job posting were not mapped from the job requisition.
It is necessary to complete the configuration under Admin Center > Setup Recruiting Marketing Job Field Mapping to have the jobs posted from RCM to RMK ICS.
Follow the below steps to complete the configuration:
- From Admin Center go to Setup Recruiting Marketing Job Field Mapping
- Map the Recruiting Marketing Field Internal Job Title to a Recruiting Management Field
- Map the Recruiting Marketing Field Internal Job Description to a Recruiting Management Field
Once you complete the changes, make sure the job requisition has an internal job title and internal job description defined before post the job internally.
2557601 - Recruiting Integration - RCM-RMK Fields for Job Data Mapping - Recruiting Marketing
ICS, Internal, Job, Not, Posted, Mapping, RMK, CSB, Career, Site, Builder, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem